Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Marathon Match

It's Tuesday...
As a rule of thumb this summer, I don't post anything new to my blogs. When I came home from practice I was really tired, but I wanted to check on the latest baseball scores on MLB.com. My Blue Jays lost to the *ahem* Baltimore Orioles 12-4 tonight :( Apparently, one of my friends went to the game and left right in the middle because she was so upset. However, I was stunned when I saw this:

Atlanta (H) 3, Pittsburgh (A) 3 in the top of the 15th inning

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! They started before practice began, and two hours after I come home they are still playing? When it comes to extra innings extravaganzas such as these, one can say both teams lose in the end: Why?

  1. No one is awake when you win.
  2. You feel like you lost no matter who you played for.
  3. If you stay for a relative, who is playing the game, that is worth one trip to/from the airport...wait, that's a WIN!
Hooray for NO SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment