Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Four Year Old Rant: Today Is Stupid!

Lou Piniella reenacts one of Phil Wood's great plays
I know I didn't pick up a baseball bat since August, but you would think that a dude, who dressed up in PIRATES gear to mark the occasion, would do something more than hit into a fielder's choice and strike out twice! o_O

May I have the attention of every reader in the world, who loves baseball and follows this blog dutifully: Drop baseball, and do something constructive with your time. Imagine how many sweaters and socks you could knit in an hour, let alone two, should you quit that terrible game. What's that? NO, I'M NOT FRUSTRATED!

Sweet Lou + Dubstep = "LOU STEP"
Defensively, I convinced the other team not to hit to me, which is a rare feat considering I played in left field all game. I doubt our opponent next week will be so kind o_O Perhaps I should go back to shortstop until I get my sea legs and drop back to left field? Last year, I received more reps playing shortstop, so when summer rolled along I dropped back to left field and had my best year fielding. Also, I can get more out of the game if I'm under the gun in the infield ^_^

Alright, that's what I'll do. I will compete for the starting shortstop position; hopefully, my swing will come back as well. If not, then I better be the best shortstop of all-time, otherwise I am going to see more of the bench o_O

When Lou is happy, everybody's happy
I calmed down now; thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment