Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Five Things I Learned After Playing My First Game in Nine Months


  1. ATHLETICS gear is not happening: My team's colours, according to the roster list, are green and white (I guess). I am the only one who cares about colours on our team because I'm wearing green knee high socks, a green longsleeve shirt, and an ATHLETICS hat. I see blue jeans, black, plaid, and a Blue Jays cosplayer! His name is Jim; he's a good guy ^_^
  2. My body doesn't heal as fast as I would like: I took a ball off the shin during...pre-game. I know, I know, but a few generations from now I can tell my grandsons and granddaughters about the time I won the 20XX World Series by catching a fly ball off my shin bone.
  3. My intensity is also on winter vacation: Give me until the summer before I undergo anything close to an adrenaline rush...in pre-game.
  4. I'm tired: Really tired.
  5. Chocolate Milk after a workout/game is better than any numbered Gatorade bottle Usain Bolt, Dwight Howard, or Peyton Manning/George St. Pierre could sell: Yea, I said it! What are you going to do about THAT? Nothing I hope...


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know it's a basketball video! Work with me here; I just played shortstop and left field for seven innings! >_<

    ReplyDelete