Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

On Second Base, I mean, Thought...

  1. My baseball blog is not as POPULAR as I thought it would be, so perhaps another Twitter account wouldn't be sensible.
  2. I'm still waiting on my Cervantes jersey. Online, viral internet comedian Brittani Taylor, and "Spreadshirt" gave me an idea: What if I sold custom T-shirts on the customizable fashion shop website? I could sell TROLLS jerseys! To The patent office, AWAAAY!
  3. Watching the Cardinals against the Astros online ^_^ This is one of MLB.TV "free game of the week" specials.
  4. Giving a special shout out to my buddy Nathan in Oakville, Canada...HEY! Let's wear baseball gear tomorrow! We will be a hit with the ladiez, or get thrown out of the church by Pastor Craig... -_- (I'll wear PIRATES gear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment