Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Goofball Update

Sorry things on this site are sparse of late. As is the tradition behind Spring Training, I don't write during Spring Training o_O I do, however, have a plan for the upcoming 2012 season: To write at least one baseball story a week for the upcoming MLB season. Of course, this may not always be possible as I have a life outside of the internet (hard to believe, I know), so I will try to submit three writings a week for MAJOR LEAGUE GOOFBALL. If you follow me on Twitter, then you will get all the updates for this blog as well as all the updates for my personal blog, "Just Phil".

It's nice to receive a nice treat from the Spring Training circuit, and this A.J. Pierzynski round tripper is no exception. Click here and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment