Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thanks For a Great Season :)

2011 was certainly a great year in baseball, and for "HITS and ERRORS" as well. Of course, none of this would be possible without the support of you faithful readers ^_^ The steady stream of viewers helped keep this baseball blog going, and motivated me to become a better writer. Also, special thanks go to Twitter for broadcasting my blog and my posts to the global audience of baseball lovers like you ^_^

I will not be gone for too long ^_^ I will still write about baseball on the Major League Baseball website, MLB.com under my username "PhilHollywood82", and from time to time I may write an entry or two during the off-season to this blog. As for weekly, if not daily, updates however those are off until the start of the regular season in 2012.

In the meantime, I do have a few projects on the go. One of which you can view on YouTube as I am running a daily vlog for everyday during the MLB postseason, and if you read my personal blog, then you know I'm supposed to take up songwriting o_O I know, I made the same face when a friend of mine challenged me to do it. The last time I wrote a song was in high school, and my music teacher said I didn't do very well -_- Hopefully, I will do better this time. ^_^ There is also a hockey blog I started last year, which I hope to get going again with weekly updates every Saturday! Google search for "Behind Blue Lines" ^_^

If you want to keep in touch with how I'm doing, then check out my personal blog "Just Phil", and my Twitter account @PhilHollywood.

Well, enjoy the World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Texas Rangers ^_^ If not sooner, I hope to see you later in 2012 for another exciting year in baseball.

God bless,
Phil Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment