Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Milestones: The Next Challenge

I reported earlier I completed my MLB hat collection, however I learned I am missing a few special baseball caps.

  1. The Florida Marlins are moving into a new ballpark in downtown Miami next season. When the 2012 season begins, they will become the Miami Marlins. No doubt this means the "F" logo on their hats will no longer be in service; all the same, I relented and decided to buy one anyway.
  2. I'm not going to buy Philadelphia Phillies hats! No, I am not going to revisit the first twenty-five years of my life, and the namecalling and teasing brought about because my name slips off the tongue!
  3. Cooperstown Hats: If I'm going to buy a Florida Marlins hat, then what would be the problem with buying New York Giants or St. Louis Browns hats? They are stylish caps that harken to a bygone era of daytime baseball, two dollar seats, grainy radio broadcasts, wool jerseys, and high knee socks. Plus, that 1953 Browns hat goes with my Old Navy khakis ^_^
By the way, I should get my other knee checked out. Since that accident, it is always sore and making snapping noises at random times o_O I hope it isn't serious. I can still walk around and stuff, but I should take care of it before I do something DANGEROUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment