Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Life On The DL: Update

I explained on my Facebook and Tumblr pages how the doctor will remove my cast a week ahead of schedule, but not here. Sorry about that! o_O

Yes, I suppose that's good news, which should include a hashtag reference of some kind, but my sports playing friends, who broke their fair share of bones over the years, tell me I have some work left to do in the therapy and rehab department. So, while I'm officially off the disabled list, the next couple of weeks should be my rehab period. So far, I missed only one game this year, but our team captain designated me as the third base coach, and team yeller. o_O LOL I have another game the day after the doctor removes the pins from my finger, so I'm excused from that game.

Before the injury, I practiced my slight of hand and "sell job" tactics for the upcoming season. However, my skills are nowhere near impressive as this Texas youngster at a Rangers game in Arlington last weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment