Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

ANNIVERSARY of 100 POSTS!

Happy Anniversary!


Ninety-Nine posts previous to this, I began a baseball blog to share my love and passion for all things baseball at home, aboard, and on the major league level. Who could imagine HITS AND ERRORS, as I named it then, and MAJOR LEAGUE GOOFBALL, which is its current name, would survive this long? Thank you to all my faithful readers who supported this blog since its inception; if you are new to this blog, thanks go to you as well for stopping by. Hopefully, I will hearing from you very soon.

Reds Appreciation Day!


On a more serious note, one of my friends is feeling down in the dumps. There isn't a lot I can do in this situation, however I do know this friend loves the Cincinnati Reds ^_^ By love, I mean she REALLY loves the Cincinnati Reds (Headgear + Jackets + T-shirts + season tickets (?) = IN LOVE). Johnny Cueto doing things in style against the Minnesota Twins as the Reds shut them down, and shut them out 6-0.

To my friend, I hope you feel better soon ^_^ As long as they don't get in the way of my Toronto Blue Jays, go REDS!

Before I go...


Thome (25) wins another for the Phils, about to receive
an MLB modern-era record thirteenth celebratory beatdown at home plate
Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies' star batter, and all-around good guy Jim Thome, whose walk-off homerun at home against the Tampa Bay Rays also ties him with Sammy Sosa for seventh place in the all-time career home runs list (609), but he is also number one all-time among batters in the modern era (1900-present) with career walk-off home runs (13). Not only is baseball the most recorded, categorized, and statistical team sport, but it also records stuff hardly anyone thinks of o_O LOL ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment